The professional team at Business Computer Solutions Ltd has been providing first class IT support to businesses in Kent since its formation in 1996. Through technical excellence and our continuing investment in software tools, we are always working to resolve the issues that threaten to disrupt efficiency and the productivity of your business.
A Managed Service Provider (MSP) is a company that remotely manages an organisations IT infrastructure and end user systems, typically on a proactive basis. They ensure that all of your IT requirements are taken care of, for your organisation to run smoothly. Many organisations still remain resistant to consider Managed Services. Here are five reasons that may make you think again:
- You need to control your costs – In today’s economic environment, IT budgets have been dramatically reduced. However, a cut in IT spending doesn’t come with a cut in demand for IT services. As a result, you have to do the same amount of work with fewer resources. Although Managed Services might cost more in the short term, they cost far less in the long term once you take into consideration the domino effect of lost productivity and customer dissatisfaction.
- IT complexity is increasing – The breadth of information technology a company requires places small to medium size businesses at a distinct disadvantage. Equipment is constantly upgraded in the market, and new IT related specialities are emerging in a variety of areas, from telephony to networking. It is difficult for small businesses to maintain the expertise necessary to properly manage these new technologies.
- IT is not your speciality – One of the main reasons to consider Managed Services to look after your IT requirements may be that IT is not your speciality. If managing your IT infrastructure is becoming too much, why wouldn’t you outsource it to an IT organisation? By implementing Managed Services, you can utilise your internal IT resources for other purposes, such as supporting your strategic business objectives.
- Your existing solutions are inefficient – In today’s world, a one or two person in house IT department simply cannot control IT related issues, to as and when they will happen. In many cases, employees have to wait in line to receive assistance. As a result, not only are your employees less productive, their morale is also decreased which in turn leads to less productive employees.
- Industry compliance requirement – More companies are finding themselves subject to regulatory compliance and smaller businesses may not have the resources to fully understand the requirements of these regulations.
Statistics have revealed that:
- 46% of organisations have cut IT expenses by 25% or more as a result of taking on Managed Services.
- The number of organisations moving to Managed Services to meet their IT requirements has risen 51% since 2011.
- 58% of IT leaders are using Managed Services to reduce costs and overheads.
As a Managed Services Provider, we take care of the requirements of small to medium sized businesses, looking after the needs of 120 organisations and over 2000 systems. Most IT companies focus solely on technology, telling you that you need to upgrade your systems just because they are old. Here at BCS, we are different. Our approach is very much around the flow of information – accessibility, security and recoverability – and how this can enhance your bottom line. The technology is just a component of that solution.
With Business Computer Solutions Ltd, you will be allocated an experienced Account Manager whose role is to work closely with you to fully understand your business from an IT perspective. Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) will be conducted to ensure that together, we remain focused on your goals.
Use of the BCS Learning Zone is also included in your agreement with BCS. Subject to availability, you can send along two members of your team to any (or all) of the 3 hour sessions we run. Training staff is expensive and often ineffective. The move from ‘push’ training to ‘pull’ learning ensures a more effective experience with the workshop session being tailored to the needs of the participants. These sessions have a value of £50 including VAT each. All of our sessions can be seen at www.bcslearningzone.co.uk.
Please feel free to call our helpful and knowledgeable team on 01843 572600 if you would like any advice about how Managed Services can benefit your organisation. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we are always happy to help and provide advice for your IT requirements.
You can keep our ‘5 reasons to consider Managed Services’ document – either save it on your device or print it out for future reference – it may come in handy! 5 Reasons To Consider Managed Services PDF