Do you ever struggle with how to convert a Word document into a PDF document? Given up trying? Don’t despair…we are here to help! Welcome to the world of creating PDF documents…
- Compose your Word document as usual –
- Once you have composed and saved your Word document as usual, click on File and the following menu will appear –
• Click on Export on the left hand side of the menu and the following options will appear –
- Click on Create PDF/XPS Document and the following will appear –
- Save your document where you wish and once you have saved it, your PDF will appear! You will be able to see that it is a PDF by the bar at the top of your document. It will have a little PDF file image in the top left hand corner and your document name, followed by pdf in the middle of the document. Ta-da!
Did you find this information useful? Download or print out our PDF for yourself and staff members – it may come in handy! – How To Convert a Word Document into a PDF Document
Would you like to see our other Microsoft ‘How to’ blog posts? Visit our dedicated blog section here.
Pick up the phone and call our helpful team on 01843 572600 if you would like any advice on your Office 365 products. We are always happy to help!