Do you ever struggle with inserting images into Word documents? Tried too many times and given up? Look no further…here is how to liven up your Word documents and insert images into them!
- Compose your Word document as usual –
- Click your mouse or move your cursor where you would like your image to be. We are going to add ours in-between the second and third paragraph. Click on ‘insert’ at the top of the page on the blue ribbon and then click ‘pictures’-
- This will take you to your desktop and saved / shared folders. Browse for the image you would like to insert and then click ‘insert’ –
- Then your image will appear in the document, ta-dah! Need to re-size it slightly? Not to worry; simply click onto the image and use the tiny circles around the image to decrease or increase it in size –
- Alternatively, for more specific resizing, click onto the image and then right click using your mouse. Select the option ‘Size and Position’ and the below will appear –
- You can also browse for online pictures to add into your document. Click ‘online pictures’ at the top of the page in the blue ribbon and the below will appear –
Did you find this information useful? Download or print out our PDF for yourself and staff members – it may come in handy! How To Insert Images into Microsoft Word Documents PDF
Pick up the phone and call our helpful team on 01843 572600 if you would like any advice on your Office 365 products. We are always happy to help!
Visit our dedicated blog section here to discover more useful hints and tips on Microsoft related products.