Facebook is at the forefront of social media, by a country mile. As the largest social media network in the world, it has more than 1.23 billion active users. 62% of whom log in daily, wow!
Facebook have created ‘Marketing on Facebook.’ The aim being to raise awareness, drive demand and boost sales for your business or organisation.
‘Marketing on Facebook’ can help you find new customers and build lasting relationships with them. Whether you sell in person, online or through an app, Facebook can help you grow your business and help you determine what your business goals may be:
- You can create Facebook adverts for your audience to promote a product or service.
- Create a Facebook page so your audience can connect with you.
- Create Messenger bots to connect with your audience.
- Share your business story via Instagram. Instagram is hot right now!
- Extend the reach of your Facebook and Instagram adverts into other mobile apps and websites using Audience Network.
- Discover Atlas to see how your adverts performed and who they reached.
Need some inspiration to get started? Look no further; you can visit Facebook Inspiration! You can see how other businesses and organisations are using Facebook adverts to promote their business or product.
We will be writing a series of blogs on Facebook advertising, breaking down the different areas of interest, so keep an eye out for these!
Missed Part one of this series? Here it is! Facebook Advertising PDF
Did you find this information useful? Download or print out our PDF – it may come in handy! Marketing on Facebook PDF
Ready to start? Start creating your adverts now here!
You can read all about ‘Marketing on Facebook’ here.
Visit our dedicated blog section here to read more useful marketing and social media posts.