Are you interested in building relationships with new people, learning something new or even inspiring young people? Well now is the time… Here are some of Kent’s biggest up and coming business events. There is something for everyone from meeting new clients to finding new talent. Kent is the place to be for growing your business.
Online Business Networking
- Network with businesses across Kent and grow together, Do this through passing business, connections, and advice.
- Meet other local business with the same mindset of growth and collaboration.
- Gather new trusted partners and clients in the current climate through networking online.
When: Folkestone: Mon, 07:30 – 09:30, Whitstable: Thu, 07:30 – 09:30, Ashford: Wed, 07:30 – 09:30
Kent Conference Live
- One of Kent’s first online conferences hosted by Kent Invicta Chamber. Bringing business a full day’s worth of information to help during these challenging times.
- With topics on ‘Grants & Finance Update’ by Kent County Council and Kent And Medway Growth Hub. Also, ‘Bounce Back Business Workshop’ by Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce, New Level Results and more!
- Workshops, conversations, and sector specific content. This will offer knowledge and insight of what you should be doing to stay ahead.
When: Tuesday 7th July 2020
Canterbury Business Awards
Why should you enter?
- Free marketing. Just being shortlisted improves brand awareness and promotes your business to new customers.
- Good for staff morale. What’s great about the business they work for.
- Attracts and retains the best talent to your business. More customers will want to work and stay with you.
When: Wednesday 23rd September 2020
Where: Broome Park Hotel, Canterbury
South East Construction Expo
- Hear about existing and planned major construction projects and investment opportunities.
- Hear from a fantastic selection of industry focused keynote speakers sharing their knowledge with you.
- Workshops and panel sessions offering knowledge and insight of what you should be doing in this fast-moving sector.
When: Thursday 8th October 2020
Where: South of England Event Centre, Ardingly, West Sussex
Business Vision LIVE 2021
- As the South East’s premier business showcase, the event brings together over 3,000 visitors and 200 exhibitors every year. The aim here is to make business even better.
- Gather fresh inspiration, new ideas and practical advice on managing and growing businesses.
- High quality of speakers and workshops.
When: Wednesday 12th May 2021
Where: Kent Event Centre, Detling