Do you wish for the ground to swallow you up when you hear the words video marketing? Need to learn more about creating social images? No idea what GDPR is? We may be able to help! Here at Business Computer Solutions, we host our Lunch and Learn events.
Each event is an informal networking opportunity, with lunch included and a short presentation that will help with your understanding of business, technology and marketing.
We have scheduled all our upcoming sessions for 2017, with the following topics:
- Wednesday 13th September – Cybersecurity Lunch and Learn
- Friday 22nd September – Prospecting in 2018
- Tuesday 26th September – An Introduction to GDPR
- Wednesday 11th October – An Introduction to GDPR
- Friday 20th October – Creating Social Memes and Images
- Wednesday 15th November – An Introduction to GDPR
- Wednesday 22nd November – Websites that Convert
- Wednesday 6th December – An Introduction to GDPR
- Friday 8th December – Goal Setting in 2018
- Friday 19th January – Video Marketing for your Organisation
The ‘Lunch & Learn’ events take place over a couple of hours, once a month and are completely free of charge for both our lovely customers and other Kent based business owners.
Ready to book some sessions? Click on the session above you would like to attend and book your free place through Eventbrite. We look forward to seeing you!
We anticipate that these sessions will fill up quickly, so don’t delay and contact our team with your interest today by dropping a line to email@example.com or call 01843 572600.
You can read more about our ‘Lunch and Learn’ sessions on our dedicated blog section here.
You can read our most popular Q&A on the Lunch and Learn sessions here.