Do you wish for the ground to swallow you up when you hear the words video marketing? Need to learn more about creating social images? No idea what Google Analytics are? We may be able to help! Here at Business Computer Solutions, we host our Lunch and Learn events.
Each event is an informal networking opportunity, with lunch included and a short presentation that will help with your understanding of business, technology and marketing.
We have scheduled all our upcoming sessions for 2017, with the following topics:
- Wednesday, 26th April – Storytelling for Business
- Wednesday, 24th May – Email Marketing for your Organisation
- Friday, 23rd June – Video Marketing for your Organisation
- Friday, 21st July – How to understand Google Analytics
- Wednesday, 23rd August – Scheduling Posts on Social Media with Buffer and Sendible
- Friday, 22nd September – Prospecting in 2018
- Friday, 20th October – Creating Social Images and Memes
- Wednesday, 22nd November – Websites that Convert
- Friday, 8th December – Goal Setting for 2018
The ‘Lunch & Learn’ events take place over a couple of hours, once a month and are completely free of charge for both our lovely customers and other Kent based business owners.
Ready to book some sessions? Click on the session above you would like to attend and book your free place through Eventbrite. We look forward to seeing you!
We anticipate that these sessions will fill up quickly, so don’t delay and contact our team with your interest today by dropping a line to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01843 572600.
You can read our most popular Q&A on the Lunch and Learn sessions here.