Do you wish for the ground to swallow you up when you hear the words email marketing? Need to learn more about blogging or social media? No idea what Google Analytics are? We may be able to help! Here at Business Computer Solutions, we host our Lunch and Learn events.
Each event is an informal networking opportunity, with lunch included and a short presentation that will help with your understanding of business, technology and marketing.
We have scheduled our next seven upcoming sessions for 2017, with the following topics:
- Wednesday, 22rd March – An Introduction to Social Media
- Wednesday, 26th April – Storytelling for Business
- Wednesday, 24th May – Email Marketing for your Organisation
- Friday, 23rd June – Video Marketing for your Organisation
- Friday, 21st July –How to understand Google Analytics
- Wednesday, 23rd August – Scheduling Posts on Social Media with Buffer and Sendible
- Friday, 22nd September – Prospecting in 2018
The ‘Lunch & Learn’ events take place over a couple of hours, once a month and are completely free of charge for both our lovely customers and other Kent based business owners.
We anticipate that these sessions will fill up quickly, so don’t delay and contact our team with your interest today by dropping a line to email@example.com or call 01843 572600. We would love to see you here!
You can read more about our ‘Lunch and Learn’ sessions on our dedicated blog section here.